Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm tired..

Ok.. I'm very tired dunno for what reason.. But I'm totally very very tired. Well, hope only a few people from my class know my blog.. Well, I'm doing my friend collage.. but so sad.. so ink.. muahaha.. Well, I really am very tired.. so what can i do?? haizz.. ok ok ok.. I'm toking rubbish.. so lets heat off the stage.. Today, we got our NPCC uniform !!! YAY!! So happy.. dun expect it to get it today.. but the uniform so big.. the skirt so long.. Alamak.. They say they will help us so something.. I also dunno if they will.. So sads =(... Well, after that.. I went lot 1 to meet Hafizah.. then all her friends decided to go Bukit Panjang Plaza.. We put our bags to BP Library.. Dunno why Hafizah's friends scared to leave their bags there.. Then one of her friend got another friend.. so that friend of hafizah's friend come with us.. Well, nothing so much.. so thats it ! You want to know more.. about who? what? haha.. Romance ar?? NO WAY !! Tricia Heng, Zanna Tan, Goh Min Hsuan, Ng Mei Hong and Soo Mian Ru keep bullying me today !! ESPECIALLY, ZANNA, TRICIA and MIN HSUAN !! If they online today, they are sOoO DEAD!! ARGHH!!! haha.. so sad.. my GG friends not online.. They got BBQ.. yummy!! haha..

No comments: