Saturday, March 31, 2007

Unlucky Day..

so thats it ! I deleted my Handphone's songs ! Oh NO ! 105 songs is deleted.. and my friends needed to resend all the songs they send meh.. Aiyo.. so troublesome.. Well, btw.. Yesterday.. after school I went to Mian Ru's house again to take her things.. Well, She thought they needed to fall in at 3.15 but we meet her NCC senior and he told us that its 2.30.. Well, its 2.33 when we reached school.. DAMN ! and I'm late from my NPCC !! AHHHHH !! so I quickly change and all those things.. then marched to the squad and ask permission to fall in.. haha.. luckily I didn't goet pushish.. Phew !.. so today.. i didn't do anything much.. I just did my DnT project.. and happily spend the day thinking on how to retrieve the songs I accidentally deleted.. Walao.. so what lehh...

No comments: