Monday, April 16, 2007

Today was so funny.. haha.. even tough get s0me scoldings from teacher.. The rest of the day was so funny.. ok.. before i continue my story. let me intorduce my past "secretly" taking pics in class.. Please welcome.. 1E4!!! *claps claps*
Mian Ru and Zheng Yang.. i also dunno what happen to Mian Ru why she like that.. haha
If you dunno whats happening.. Then just ask me.. haha..
mei HOng.. she wan to sleep and still wan to say P.E.A.C.E
3 MuzkiTEARS... haha..
Relax.. nobody's gonna eat you..
haha.. ME!!

She and Him..
Mei HOng and hanis.. 1e4's new couple.. JOKE..
THem.. too many to say..
Tian Ci and Mian Ru..
Chuen Huang's DARK side.. haha..
Adam..
Mian RU and Mei Hong's hand after beating each other..
Adam and Jing Wen.. they doing some miracles..
Wen Kang Sleeping in CLASS!! haha..
haha.. ok.. does this pics makes you cry becoz its too touching.. haha.. Dream on.. Well, realx people.. thats not all.. I also find out that Zhuang Hao is a CHICKEN.. He dun wan to go home himslef.. haha.. i just found out about it juz now... lol.. and We play truth or dare in the library.,. and 2 Greenridge guys (Chuen Huang friends) showed up.. they abit xiao xiao.. haha.. but i take my revenge already.. so what now?? hmm.. Well, just want to inform my IDPW groupmates to do the IDPW Presentation.. If you dun show it to me tomorrow, get ready your ears!!!!!!!!!! thats all.. haha..

No comments: