Friday, March 16, 2007

Wah.. Today, aiya.. hard to explain.. so jus read.. Today, back to school for us.. lolz.. but its quite fun.. lolz.. today so quite.. and I'm almost late.. 5-10 min before late.. becoz my teacher c0me so early.. haha.. but I'm not the only one.. got s0me people c0me just nice.. 10 am SHARP.. haha.. so after school go farah's house dunno for what.. she say we go lot 1 and do her project.. but we ended up going basketball court.. with Sherry.. We accidentally saw sherry is the LRT so decided to hang arounf with her.. lolz.. haha.. wad else.. ouhh.. and we saw Xenia s0o0o.. everybody decided to go Lot 1.. haha.. all of us ended up in lot 1.. then take neos.. and all those things.. aiya.. very sian lah.. nothing to do.. so just thing whatever u think happen.. well, nothing bad happenn..

No comments: