Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Haix.. today go lot 1 eat with friends and friend's friend.. haizz.. tell you what.. the green tea really sux.. It was s0o0o0 bitter.. totally lorr.. so all of us didn't drink.. but the time came that we are very thirsty, so no choice but to drink it.. YUCKS men ! the water also.. but not as worse as green tea.. and for your info, I dun drink green tea even i'm very thirsty.. lol.. Just now, i can't stop myself for telling them what happen.. but, i succeed.. I didn't tell them ! Yay ! I'm still wondering if I should do the wrong thing.. They are old enough to understand.. or maybe, still immature.. Why must they do that.. Well, i dunno really care but since my friends are involved, i think I should take actions.. Sorry, if i do this.. but u think lah.. if ur in my position, will u choose the wrong thing.. Even I lose all my friends.. What I know is i did the correct thing and only 'true friends' will understand that.. so hope you understand.. but if u correct urslef, i think I dun have to take action.. Dead line is on Monday.. If u didn't correct your own actions, then too bad.. you must be responsible to your actions.. We forgive a lot of times.. but now, will we forgive again? This issue is just the same as the past.. but different person involved.. well, not really.. s0me is still involved.. Why dun u listen to us even for once.. and I promise you, u wun suffer.. Last time, u dun n0e how angry we are.. but this time.. can u correct ur own mistakes.. PLEASE, REALISED YOUR MISTAKE .. u dun wan people to noe you as s0me kind of people right.. Its not for me.. its for your own good.. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD !

No comments: