Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Science Project !

Today.. about 12++, Jing Wen(1E4 one) called me and told me that we're going Mei HOng house to do project.. Well, actually, we can finish the project within 1 hour.. but we choose to make it more fun so we tok a lot.. After that, we went plaza.. Well, Mei Hong took my hp and then call Zheng Yang(prankly).. then she off it.. then she gave me the phone.. After that, this Chuen Huang called me and keep blaming me for prank calling his friend.. I was telling them that its not me and still they keep blaming me! For the last time, IT NOT ME THAT PRANK CALL YOU ! and Prank calling people is NOT MY WORKS ! so dun blame for any reasons of prank calling even its my hp number ! thats all guys hu thought its me hu prank call zheng yang ! BYE ! I WILL NEVER EVER CALL YOUR HPs EVER AGAIN ! NEVER !

No comments: