Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bad Day !! Really !!

Well, I'm very pissed of TODAY !! First teacher wants us to go school and he only teach us for 45 min.. He say its 1 Hour.. walao.. Well, its actually ok to mei.. but we can just stay back after school leyy.. Secondly, my "UNDERSCRIBLE" IDPW groupmates, hu sux the most and i hope they can go and die.. They dun care how other people feel in what they are saying..

"NO HEART !! HATE YOU .. I know, you are doing something agianst something !! But if only you people will be punish then I will reveal it.. Still, you are very lucky.. You must be thankful.. ONE MORE TIME, you're DEAD MEAT !! You all don't care about people around you.. You only care about yourselves.. Don't you know that YOU are getting influenced but your "SO-CALLED-GOOD-FRIEND".. and you still call each other "GOOD FRIEND".. Puh-lease lah !! LOOK at the reality.. he always puts you in trouble.. WAKE UP LAH!! You people very SELFISH.. you dun care about people around you.. SELFISH !! "

Hmph ! I really can't take it so I just let it go.. I reall hate them !! REALLY REALLY !! I think I won't forgive.. Actually, I WILL NOT FORGIVE !! NEVER !!

So after those things.. I keep avoiding them ! Then, we all go lot 1 to eat.. and Mei Hong keep singing the chinese song.. haha.. Well, we all have fun there.. When its time to go home, I saw Hafizah ! lol.. then we dunno where to eat so0o0o0o we decided to go plaza.. then got NCC guy from Kranji sec ask Hafizah and her classmates to chaneck their bags.. lol.. it was s0o0o0o funny.. s0o0o0o0 we went plaza then hafziah eat and so and so.. In the middle of that.. Jing Wen called me to go library so i went lorr.. Then, we go walk her and there.. and we end up watching those "NO HEART people" lol.. THIRDLY, i went in the 960 bus.. then my ez-link got nothing inside and i forget it so i use coins.. then the driver ask me where is my ez-link card.. i say I didn't bring.. then he told me blah blah blah.. that I should bring my ez-link !! If only i can tok back that i still dun have my blue ez-link card.. Why dun he think that my school still dun have the card.. Walao.. What a day !!

No comments: