Tuesday, April 01, 2008

TUESDAY !

So today is tuesday and its my duty day ..
Well, I was like happily sleeping ..
then suddenly need to go school ?!?
I realised that, when you're very enthu to study ..
you'll feel very tired .. lack of sleep or something like that ..
Well, for me its like that ..
I dunno what's yours ...
Well, Im back to my blogging routine ..
but i may stop coz of MYE ..
hehehe .
Its quite fast but nvm ..
so today, file duty ..
Well, Im actually not happy already ..
then still welcomed by unhappy things ..
Well, shud I say it ?
well, its just becoz of the bloddy files .
anyways, skip that ..
So heard the announcement, all sec 2 and 3 councillors meeting ..
So they told us the date of the investiture .
which is on 21st April ..
Still has a long way to go ..
and Awards Day next friday ..
then exco need to stay back for photo stuffs + this friday ..
I think many butterlies will be stuck in my stomach .
we need to speak to the teachers ..
I was like OMG !
the heart beats faster ..
heheheh
We even took group photo ..
so when reached Maths lesson ..
teacher was teaching already ..
and I catch up by 1/2 ..
the other half i dunno liao ..
Its hard you know .
Well, realising that it is a graph ..
used my sec 1 knowledge ..
then wala ! done .
heheheheh ..
After that is English ..
Im really enjoying English nowadays ..
hehee.. did Summarry ..
I got the better understanding of doing a summary .
so its quite easy for me now la ..
HOPEFULLY* hehehe ...
Then after that is MUSIC ..
cher showed us WAYANG and WAYANG kulit ..
but before that, scolding first ..
well, i may not be on school that day but i know now..
heheheh .
so skip that ..
then recess , went to the council board ..
Then realised that all 2e4 councillors is going awards day !
happy blazaring guys !
so eat with Pearle, Michelle and Mian Ru ..
coz Meihong is out of my sight .
dunno where is she ..
so went on and on ..
After that is Home Economics ..
Lecture and Lecture ..
THEN my WB is nowhere to be found ..
AAAAAArrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGhhhhhhhh !
ok .. then Mr Derek Lim went to class ..
then he told me that he's not attending class ..
so gave a note to give the relief teacher ..
which is Mr Yazeed ..
then I show Mr Yazeed ..
in the end, i start writing the things to be done on board ?
but tell you what, we all like talk talk only ..
but make sure they do or ill kill them sia ..
hehehehe ..
din realised it ..
the school is finished ..
yah ..
then forgetting to do the portfolio ..
Im did it as fast as I can ..
then Hadi went to my class then do together ..
with ZANNA and JOLENE helping us ..
thanks guys !
so after that, went to look for teacher in HOD room ..
hahaha . we thought Mdm Lee was in HOD ..
actually its HAD I thought one lorr ..
so we just follow ..
in the end, we found her pigeonhole ..
then looked at the rest of the exco's portfolio ..
Hadi and I was like , "WOW !"
hahahaha .
some in point form ..
and Shanice's one is in foolscape !
WOOW ! really salute her !
so hadi went to soccer training, while Zanna, Jolene and I ..
went to LRT to say byebye to JOLENE ..
then ZANNA and I went to greenridge ..
MEIHONG, TRICIA, MIN HSUAN, JINGWEN was there..
then realising that Sakinah was there ..
then we all started talking ..
in then end , the rest went home except for MEIHONG, SAKINAH and I ..
keep talking and talking ..
with LAUGHTERS all around the place ..
hehehehe ..
then @ 4.30 all went home ..
but MEIHONG and I stayed in PENDING LRT to talk ..
about 4.30pm to 6 pm.. @ the top ..
hahahah .
We're like chatting all over ..
from 4.30 to 6 ..
looking at people .. then laugh laugh ..
then it was raining ..
so walked home ..
keep zigzagging here and there ..
just for me not to be wet ..

that's for today ..
Well, a lot of things happen actually ..
when MIANRU, DARRELL and I was gone!
hurhurhur .
first one is 1e4-2e4 matter ..
Casset matter ..
but all solved already .
RELIEVED ! la ..
well ,that's all for today !

misses ; F2Lg5

No comments: