Saturday, April 12, 2008

NPCC ANNUAL PARADE 2008

Second post the day !
and this one is the more interesting one ..
So I'll start from the top ..
After I posted this morning, I went to Fajar by bus ..
I took 171 in fact ..
then it was raining cats and dogs ..
so I was taking my time walking under the rain ..
then I was very soaked so I ran a little faster ..
It was like, I went to a swimming pool ..
Coz Im really really really wet ..
Nevertheless, I just carry one wearing that shirt la ..
like durh ..
Having fever never came across my mind ..
hahahahah ..
so changed to Half-U ..
then went to HTA ..
then went for the LAST REHEARSAL today ..
so give it my all ..
but not as excited as the real one ..
hahahaha ..
For the real thing ..
Everyone is waiting for like 30 min ..
We were there, in attention then another second in slaking mode ..
and so on ..
but when the thing is done, we all were HAPPY !
super happy !
heheheheh ..
then went back to Zhenghua Sec...
after that, gang went to KFC to eat ..
which includes the following people :
Sec 2 - JEICHIEL, IDAYU, GIBSON, HAZIQ, HAO EN and one WSSS( imsure his a sec 2)
Sec 3 - DANIEL and ZIWEI
Sec 4 - SUMUI, XUEYAO, ZUHAIRI and SAIFUL
did I miss out any names ?
Then after that, went outside GREENRIDGE SHOPPING CENTRE .
then throw ice .. LEMON !!!
so im pissed, then i throw WATER AT THEM !
hahahahaah ..
then all except for DANIEL AND ZIWEI played WATER !!
hahahaa ..
that time, i never play la ..
coz i not feeling well already ..
but never mind ..
continue to watch them humilating each other ..
yah ..
so one went home, the rest also went home..
then yah .
reached home then use computer ..
then now not feeling well ..
haiuzzz ..
GET WELL SOON JEICHIEL !

No comments: