Monday, April 07, 2008

today's a RED AND BLUE !

Well, another posting day in my wonderful life !
hahaaha ..
Wonderful eh ? Not really !
Well, today blah and blah ..
Then go crap with MEIHONG, TRICIA and ZANNA during HOME ECONS .
before the test ..
becoz that MEIHONG keep saying im jelous ..
which is IM NOT !
seriously, IM NOT !
hehehehe .
so do say crap to JIN GUO ..
hahahaha .
sorry JG !
so exam starts ..
then blah blah ..
After that is Mother Tongue, Free Period .
stayed in class ..
then after that is recess ..
the Music ..
then the Photoshop thingy ..
then Lifeskills ..
then saw Carl in the hall ..
then asked him if he got the campcomm pic ..
then its like all of them have it ..
sobsob .
hahah . joking only ..
so went to Lot 1 to buy presents ..
for who ?
For you to know and for me to find out .
so lalala ..
then went to eat in MacDonald's ..
then lalalala ..
and now went home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as you know, obviously, Im using computer !
Well, not doing duty on Friday ..
I dunno if Im going to be sad or happy or what ..
but just let it go !
wooohooooo !
POSITIVE ATTITUDE !
LOL .

Sometimes, It's hard to fake your feelings ...
I wonder if I'll let it go or I'll keep it ...
Should I take the first step ?

No comments: