Friday, April 11, 2008

AWARDS DAY !

zzzzz ..
I was in my dreamland, when the alarm clocked rang ..
However, I turned if off !
I dun have enough sleep your information .
Anyways, no choice but to wake up ..
Because, today, we shud be having the IFD thing ..
However, due to a nice rain ..
Its cancelled .. LOL !
so in the end, the point of me waking up early is no point ..
Actually, Im still late by 15 min ..
heheheh ..
shame on me ..
LOL !
So went back to classroom ..
then Jie Yi called me looking for the files..
Like as usual, the sec 3s would take it from the general office ..
so blahblah ..
then saw Sakinah, so dragged her to the General office ..
She was trying to call ..
but in the end, she dun wan ..
hehehe .
so in the end, the files are UNDER THE RAMP !
whose fault ? I dunno ..
went to do the Sec ones with ZIWEI and WEIJUN ..
coz i also dunno ..
hahaha ..
after collecting all files , both of them passed me the file and expected me to go G.O.
So lalala .. what can I do ? seniors mahh ..
so just follow ..
heheehe ..
Then saw CLARA, SAKINAH and JONATHAN inside ..
is there anymore people inside ? LOL .
so yah, then Mr Vice. asked me to ask the EXCO come down ..
Then I was like running here and there ..
then they all know already ..
hahahah ..
so yah ..
We're planning for the Students Leader's Camp 2 ..
on the 9th and 10th of May I think ?
Maybe ..
So I'll tok about that later .
Then went back to class, Mr Lim was teaching ..
and stuff ..
so after that, English ..
I really dunno what's wrong with me ..
My Paper 1 results is like the opposite of my paper 2 results...
SERIOUS . like what you call tat ??
anyways, yah ..
then @ 10 the school is dismissed, but, got NPCC meeting ..
which I din know ..
hahahah .
so just went down la ..
in case ..
so yah ..
I wasn't really planning on going home, but I also dun want to wait ..
heheheh .
so went home to put my bag ..
then went to plaza to meet MEIHONG and gang ..
then gonna skip some part become of private content ..
that MAYBE YOU ARE INVOLVED !
hahaha .
nth nth .. then @ 1 something, went to school ..
met CARL on the way ..
so went to Council room ..
then PASCAL AND WEIJUN play play locked the door ..
We were like, "is there anyone in?"
so CARL and MEIHONG tried to open the door ..
hahaah .
they're like super heroes ..
SUPERMAN !!
hheheheh ..
then WEIJUN started to open a song titled ' LOW '
and CLARA, MEIHONG, FAZIRA and I were like making noise ..
memories of the JJC Camp i guess..
haahaha ..
then @ 2 all on-duty people gathered ..
then @ 3 all the prize winners sitted down ..
Its boring you know to sit there...
but its more fun when the thing start ..
hehehehe ..
Well, wun tell you the contents of the Awards Day ..
coz it is a memory ..
heheeh ..
so after all that, went to help out to stack up the chairs ..
then after that, went back to council room ..
then back to MAKING NOISE ! ..
LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW ..
hahahhaa . I'll try to put it in my imeem playlist ..
me myself cannot go imeem..
its like lagging, if i try to g there ..
so in the end, I was influenced by CARL to take the blazer early ..
so I was like ok la ..
anyways, kana by ATIKA, AZHAR and CARL !
so wun take pictures FOREVER !!!!!!
SERIOUS !!
hehehhehe ..
I dun want to pay them $10 ok ?
hehhehe ..
so no picture from today onwards ..
heheheheh..
then what arh ?
I only remember, CLARA, WEIJUN, ASWADI, PASCAL, GIBSON and I decided to go down ..
to eat or something like that ..
hehehehe ..
then what arhh ..
on the "LOW" song again ..
then laugh laugh ..
then CLARA AND GIBSON thing ..
hahahahah ..
woots !
then in the end, ate in school with MEIHONG AND CLARA ..
then blah blah blah ..
okokok ..

Well, I think this term is gonna be a busy one ..
Let me see arh .
16 April - ORAL EXAM and INVESTITURE REHEARSAL
17 April - INVESTITURE REHEARSAL
19 April - INVESTITURE REHEARSAL ..
or is it 15, 16 April ? blur blur ..
then 21st is the INVESTITURE ..
then 28 April - 8 May is MID-YEAR EXAM ..
9 to 10 May - SL CAMP 2 ...
Planning while studying ..
or shud i say ,
studying while planning ..
Its gonna be a tight one ..
coz I want to do well, in my MYE you know ..
I must maintain my pace ..
or be better ..
especially English ..
ENGLISH !!!!!!!!!
Comprehension I MEAN ..
Ok ok .. I know this post very long ..
heheheheh ..
Well, tomorrow is our NPCC ANNUAL PARADE !
Finally ! I MISS SCHOOL PARADE leh ..
hehehehee ..

No comments: