Monday, March 31, 2008

SYONARA !

BUSY BUSY ..
very busy ..
busy very ..
chi kelaka pia pia .
SUA !

Well, today really busy ..
hehehe .
so I SHALL NOT POST FOR THE REST OF THE TERM !
coz im getting ready for MYE !
hehehe .
but the tagboard is still OPEN !
I think I might post someday in between ..
hehehe

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
->25 to 29 ?
2. What I want the most now?
-> SALVATION FOR EVERYBODY
3. Who is the person you trust most?
-> Person ? If you think you are then you are . ;]
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
-> when there's support .
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
->Teleport power !
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
->yea . there's a rainbow always after the rain ..
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
-> Jesus Christ
8. Do you believe in soulmates?
-> why not ?
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-> absolutely not . isn't it the guys's job ?
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
->MEIHONG ! my mate, my closefriend, my sitmate .
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your the other half?
-> CARE !
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
-> who heck care about the people around them .
13. Do you cherish every single of your friendship?
-> Defintely !
14. Do you believe in God?
-> oh yes ! My source of strength . my source of hope is Christ alone .
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-> My God ! My studies ! My Family ! My friends !
16. Do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend /girlfriend?
-> eeerrrmm . what use ? I think being friends are better .
17. At this point of time, would you rather stay in your comfort zone or try something new?
-> BOTH . scary you know .
18. What kind of friend you hope to be in your friends eyes?
-> My listening ear, my shoulder, my secret holder .
19. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
-> Im satisfied since God gave it to me .
20. What colour of apple do you like the most ?
-> for now ? BLUE ! is there such thing ? hehe

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1.E
2.V
3.E
4.R
5.Y
6.O
7.N
8.E

whoe saw this unless you've done it for the past 2 weeks .

No comments: