Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Yeah.. I juz came from our camp.. Well its very very fun.. Our Facilitators were very nice.. and the committee were hmmm.. lets just say "FAIR" .. hope you know what I mean.. haha.. The first day was just very boring.. well, the most fun moment was the cheers.. we got cheering competition with other classes like 1e3, 1e5, 1n1,1n3 .. Well I'll tell you what happen day by day..

Day 1:
We reached Changi Camp site and do ice-breakers... We play the 'honey-honey i love you' game.. and fortunately they didn't call me.. lolz.. the we play wacko.. well whats so good about wacko?? actually NOTHING.. but my class peeps LIKES it ALOT .. I dunno why.. maybe they like hitting people.. Well, they were kinda irritating.. Well 6V is not irritating at all.. but my class this year.. seems to be more CHILDISH .. Worse lorr.. they like to tease peeps.. I also dunno why.. and whats so good about our location.. We can see planes.. big ones.. Well, I really CANNOT tahan my classmates.. Well, lets just cope with them.. Maybe, they'll become more MATURE.. For dinner we did Outdoor Cooking.. and games here and there.. i can't remember all the games but.. so far i think we didn't have games at all.. When its sleeping time.. almost all of us can't sleep.. for some reasons or another.. Then one of our facilitators tell Mei Hong and i ghost stories.. Well, its a bit scary.. i also dun care.. haha.. lolz

Day 2 :
The very loud alarm woke the whole campsite.. well, actually, they dun need to do that becoz all of us woke up before they do that.. then we ate breakfast.. after that.. its hiking time.. in the middle of the hike.. The rain fall very very very very HARD.. then we stop in a bus stop.. then our form teacher decided that we should continue the hike.. duh.. he have our rain coats what.. then we reached.. Well, to tell you that truth.. I've been very interested in the Japanese Occupation.. we hike the changi place becoz of the Japanese occupation.. Well, it wants me to know more about what happen that time.. When we reached the camp site.. all our legs were aching.. but tell you what.. the amazing race in my P5 camp is WORSE.. so I shouldn't be telling that my legs hurt.. Then my form teacher pick the leaders for the campfire preparation.. guess who is the leader .. yups.. its me and another guy.. they want us to think of a dance.. duh.. you think I know er.. Well, yah.. I do know.. but my class peeps were just so HARD to teach.. nvm nvm nvm about that part.. and the worse part is.. we only need to bath for 5 MIN .. duh.. who can bath for 5 min.. I mean.. for 5 min.. i only can wear my clothes.. well, its was a nightmare.. Well, not really lorr.. but the next few days we all can bath PROPERLY already .. for sleeping time.. we girls have a survey of 'who is the most handsome guy in the class' guess what's the results.. well, its abit funny.. they all say there is NO handsome guy in the class.. hahah.. but some of them still have their answers.. Well, i cannot tell you becoz i dunno who is that guy.. they only told me the name i dunno who.. but its my class .. hmm.. so they want me to GUESS .. nvm about that.. go to day 3..

Day 3:
Again, they have the alarm.. but this time they really need to do it.. becoz some peeps was still sleeping.. Like me.. When I heard the alarm I still didn't woke up.. That day we need to do Outdoor Activities.. Well, i dunno what activity we did.. But we're not able to do flying fox becoz of the RAIN.. then we went to do other activities.. I dunno what activities we did but I think we did something.. then.. that same night.. i saw my class peeps REAL colours.. so now.. i dunno who to side.. in short words.. There were like 2 groups then.. i dunno what group to take... sometimes I'm in group 1 then sometimes I'm in group 2.. Aiyo.. Well, time will tell.. Myabe i dun need to pick a group becoz I still got some friends OUTSIDE classroom.. like p6 lorr.. Well, why must the problem always start.. Aiyo.. ok ok ok.. the thing is we were able to sleep..

Day 4:
Last Day.. Everybody's sad.. Well, at least I am sad.. I want the camp to be forever.. Well, everything comes to an end thats what they say.. Aiyo.. i really miss those peeps I'm with during the camp.. Back to story.. As usual the alarm woke up the whole campsite.. take breakfast.. then wear the camp shirt.. my shirt is so BIG.. can be my dress already.. hmm.. so SAD..

ok ok ok .. enough of all those.. i still haven't finish my homeworks.. i really dunno how to do them.. aiyo.. so thats all the happy but sad in the end story.. =(

No comments: