Friday, January 26, 2007

Today, i got CCA ! yeah.. i sOo excited.. But before that.. Let me tell you what happen.. Well, today Maths.. as usual.. then CME.. also ok.. HISTORY.. as usual BORING.. Hao En slept in class.. he DARES to do that leh.. then arts.. arts is A-OK !! Whats bad about art ? my fellow CLASSMATES !! Adam and Shao Yang spoiled my MARKERS.. I go crazy liao.. Argh.. (Lesson learnt : NEVER lend those kind of people your things) So I went on and on and on.. Then I go home change clothes and then went plaza.. When i was about to go back school, I saw my cousin with his gang.. ( dunno hu are they ).. So went on and on.. The bus took so long sia.. then i went to school.. saw Hao En, Tian Ci, Yusof and Amilya.. then Hao En and Tian Ci saw me eating and drinking.. so we SHARE the drink.. I really dun mind sharing drinks with guys.. Not becoz i like them.. its juz becoz I DUN MIND.. so they drink my Sweet Talk then they want some nuggets so i give them lorr.. after that its NPCC time.. We do cheers and basic.. We all Innocent dunno what to do.. so we just stand there.. then talk talk.. after that INTRODUCTION, we play CAPTAIN"S BALL.. too sad.. we lose.. haha.. we sit again.. then after that parade again.. aiyo... NON-STOP drills.. then Wei Hao said.. "Xenia, angry at you leh" .. so Whats on my mind now is is she angry.. I think maybe.. but i never tell her secret what.. i think.. but really lorr..

No comments: