Wednesday, January 31, 2007

LOL .. I've benn posting for quite a while but I go tell you what happen today and yesterday ..

YESTERDAY :
STAY BACK to wait for friends .. then stay in 1E5 classroom for a while then go talk to the 1E5 peeps.. Xenia, wan to lend my PE so i lend her.. but then.. xenia still never return me my P.E. lol.. I was just going to tag her.. so go back to topic... I waited for Hwee Min, Yi Ro, Eugenia and Farha.. and they wasted my time.. lol.. juz kidding.. so after their stay back punishment.. then we all decided to go plaza.. Hao En wan to go Lot 1.. HOWEVER, majority wins so we go PLAZA ! I really no mood to tell you the stories so pass forward .............................................

TODAY :
Well, start the morning with the national anthem and all those things.. and.. Nazhar and Yusof keep bullying me.. ARGH.. HATE them lots.. they all bully me sia.. regret telling them THAT THING.. can they juz forget it.. PLEASE .. lolz.. I'm sleepy leyss.. really no mood to write so I'm writing anyhow.. lol.. Zzzzzzzzz

No comments: