Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First Day of School

Well, isn't that obvious.. I won't tell you what happen to me on the past day but I'll tell you what happen to me today.. Tell you what.. Just on the LRT.. it was VERY full of West Spring, Zhenghua and GreenRidge students.. duh.. I dunno.. Its so crowded.. then when i reach the Jelapang LRT.. I saw More Zhenghua Students.. Well, there are so many.. that i didn't even know My classmate is juz beside me.. Well, I really dunno where to go so i just follow the seniors .. Then all the zps pple started to meet.. first stop. Parade Square . well, its much better.. no need to read anybook.. juz sit there for 10 min then the flag ceremony.. well, my teacher is Mr Tan.. he's ok lah.. after the class talk.. we went for icebreakers with the seniors.. its fun though ZIP ZAP ZOP.. haaha.. but I prefer the calling names and all those things.. Well, the school ended up on the CCA booth visit which is more likely an Open House To me.. hahha.. They all say " JOIN ----- " i dunno lah.. but maybe I join Girl Guides, or maybe NCC , or NPCC , well, really no idea.. so feel to drop by and tag me to sugest which CCA should I go..

No comments: