Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Alamak.. Today I so UNLUCKY .. First on the LRT station.. My ez-link is trap.. Why must everytime like that one.. have I done anything wrong... Argh.. But tell you what.. Everytime I see Fithri my ez-link will be trap inside the machine !! Fithri is a BAD LUCK ! haha.. JOKE.. really lorr.. Why must my ez-link trap inside argh.. Then, Nazhar and Yusof keep BULLYING me.. FUCK OFF lah.. Keep bullying me for what!?! I'm really PISSED off.. ARGH.. Why must be today ! I really can't stand this.. and I am so EMBARRASSED today also.. and PLEASE lah.. dun ask what.. its so damn embarrassing.. Even Erwin ask me to CALM DOWN.. duh ! How to calm down like that.. Those peeps outside never TELL me that ... whatever ! Then when we going for gym.. I keep telling Erwin that I didn't mean it lah.. actually not tell its by waving lah.. aiya.. becoz of Erwin lah i go inside the classroom.. haha.. JOKE lah.. its not becoz of Erwin.. boohoo.. if you reading this.. PEACE I only joking.. ok.. JOKING !! Whatever lah.. u know what.. in the gym session I keep avoiding ... ! REALLY !! he go this side I go that side.. and before the gym.. Even Mr Tan told them not to change inside the classroom.. WHY MUST BE ME ?!? Argh.. Well, its not that I'm angry lah.. Well, i dunno if i ever get angry or not.. hahha.. I'm just embarrassed.. So I hope tomorrow, everything will be TOTALLY FINE..

Whoever that person is.. I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT OK ?!? and never ever change in the classroom !! HMPH !! lolz =)

No comments: