Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Secondary School

Wow!! So long I didn't post haha.. Well, this few days I've been sleeping at 5 am in the morning..becoz I've been playing game boy all night.. haha.. So lets get down to bussiness.. Well, as u know I've been posted into Zhenghua Secondary School.. and guess what.. Many Zhenghua Primary People is also going there.. I dunno but I think its gonna be fun.. What I mean is.. We're not gonna be so stressed up becoz we've got no problem making friends.. Well, I dunno actually if thats what it will show but I'm really looking forward for our new adventure.. I really wonder if there were any staybacks.. I hope nobody stays back lorr.. Well, Actually, last Sunday was our Christmas Party.. its damn fun.. I kept wining the games.. Woohoo.. And on Sunday, its our church.. Well, I think its gonna be more than fun.. Well, until here..

No comments: