Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day..

Yesterday was Christmas Eve.. Its was very fun.. Well, tell you what.. Its was Sunday.. and we went for our normal church.. that day, the children ministry also have a short skit.. (as for me, youth is only the backstage crew) And it is HORRIBLE with a capital H.. Well, they were juz kid so I think its ok.. After that it was our Christmas Party.. Even though I did participate in it.. I enjoy watching it.. haha.. Then we went home.. After that I went to ate Kate's house for some gathering.. i was there about 4 pm then we go home 11 pm.. hahha.. Its very late though.. but very fun..

Today was Christams day.. Well, actually, we didn't do that much.. we ate.. but cooking in the steam boats fun.. And tomorrow, I'm going to Zhenghua Sec to get my books.. I was juz asking hafizah to accompany me... but she say she need to ask her mother.. Well, hope she can go.. until here..

No comments: