Friday, December 22, 2006

Zhenghua Sec Orientation

Well, today is the orientation.. We sit in our classes.. my class is 1E4.. Same class as Jing Wen, Guan Poh, Mei Hong, Hanis and etc.. Well, some of them I dunno the name.. I mean is.. I only know the names of those in zps.. Before that.. We have the briefing in the hall.. My legs were so cramp that I can't even stand up.. Haiz..then we went to our class rooms.. My class was in the 1st level.. I hate the teacher hus in our classroom.. I hope she not my form teacher.. really hope.. then after that we went to the general office for my mother tongue.. duh.. if i take french/Japanese as a mother tongue, I still need to study after school.. DAMN!! ayio.. nvm.. I'll learn somehow.. haha.. Well, I really dunno what my classmates's name.. no idea.. even the teacher(which I hope not my form teacher) I had no idea of her name.. And we're gonna have a camp.. Woohooo.. ahahah.. so happy.. =) .. Well, i think thats all to say..

No comments: