Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Campcraft Training 4

What else will I post about rights ?
Of Course, about the Campcraft Training ..
Today, surprisingly, I was early !
It was a great achievement !
I would like to thank my handphone for ringing ..
hahaha ..
anyways, the trainining today was ..
hhmmm..
how should I say, from from worse to bad to worse ?
Something like that ..
ZALILAH need to go for netball..
and as a result, their group did badly,
next time, I must make sure I am with Zalilah's group ..
hahaha ..
Well, I got some blisters ..
becoz of the twine ..
Woa, I call it twine lehh ..
haha ..
We keep laughing and laughing ..
Its damn fun lorr ..
I also dunno why some people dun want to come ..
They miss the fun and stuffs ..
I really dunno why they dun want to come for campcraft..
Well, Sir doesn't scold ..
and in fact jokes with us ..
some more got competitions and whoever lose do pumping ..
Well, when we pump we also laugh ..
I also dunno why ..
hahaha ..
After Training ..
went back to NP room to return the stuffs la .
then, when WEI JUN and SUHAILA inside ALONE..
I go close the door ..
hahahaha ..
2 times already you know ..
then all go basketball court play basketball ..
After playing basketball, went to Greenridge with ZALILAH and SAKINAH ..
eat ..
hahah ..
After that, I reached home then sleep ..
Zzzzzzzz


anyways, if any of the 7 girls is reading this post ..
About the 21st Dec. I think we do it on the school reopens la .
becoz if one people dun come, its very troublesome lehh ..
you know ?

No comments: