Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MEETING IN PROGRESS

anyways, today, we have a meeting ..
alarmed hp @ 8.30 ..
but I woke up @ 9 ..
hehehe ..
lazy la ..
anyways, went to school ..
while in the crossing, saw JIEYI, SHANICE, LISI and CARL ..
then we walked together into the council room ..
then have meeting ..
meeting is like mostly LAUGHING..
everything we do, someone will joke..
then everyone will start laughing ..
We all were like CRAZY .
then later on, Ms Goh came ..
then everybody was in total silent ...
after that, start joking again and laugh laugh ..
then went to the LRT with ATIKA, SHANICE, JIEYI
then ATIKA meet with you know who ..
hahaha ..
then go their own ways ..
SHANICE, JIE YI and I went to plaza ..
but SHANICE got somewhere to go to ..
so JIEYI and I went to Long John Silver ..
then MEI HONG meet me there ..
then everyone went to LRT to MRT ..
JIEYI alighted at Bukit Batok to go West Mall ..
MEIHONG and I went to Jurong East to go IMM ..
reason ?
S-E-C-R-E-T ..
hahaha ..
anyways, we went there ..
while shopping , we saw LEERONG ..
can't believe it lehh ..
IMM lehh ..
somemore, in the certain shop lehh ..
IMM so big right ??
I'm still in a daze .
anyways, saw MR HANIF with his family ..
then greet him ..
then all go jalan-jalan in IMM ..
about 4 + , we all go our own ways, MEI HONG and I went home ..
then LEERONG went to West Mall ..
then I reached home ..
anyways wishing everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS ..
6 MORE DAYS before CHRISTMAS !

No comments: