Thursday, August 02, 2007

TESTs !

Well, i think you know what I'm gonna write ..
Maths tests is OK lah..
hahaha .
I quite sure I'll pass the test !
Why ?
BEHOLD THE POWER OF REVISION !
Well, that's the answer .
haha .
For Science, we also have test .
That one .
not really so sure if I will pass .
but faithfully, I will pass !
hahaha .
counted in CA2 lehh ..
ii cannot just lose marks you know ..
hahaha ..
Well, tomorrow have History tests..
haix !
Hope to pass it with FLYING COLOURS !
its like a comparrison test .
so nth much to do about it becoz ii dun have my file ..
only can read my TB and read and read .
so nth much ..
Then after lessons,
Everyone stays back except for Zanna.
Then Mei Hong, Mian Ru, Tricia, Jing Wen play with the balloon .
but they dun even know how to cure it ,
when got a hole ..
WHAT IS THIS ?
aadoii !!!
haiyoo !
haha .
in the end all balloon died .
i tried my very very best but still no cure .
haha..
ii feel like i'm the balloon doctor ..
me also miss playing with it lehh ..
haha..
then after that, i went to lot 1 to meet with hafizah .
long time never see her sia ..
haha .
then her classmates very funny lehh ..
Hold other people's hand while the people we're in escalator..
then we keep laughing and laughing ..
then go home lah .
When I went home , so a car accident happening..
near the block 270 there .
Well, full story get from me lah .
i'll tell you .
ii dun really saw the full happenings ..
haha ..
ok ..
BLOGGING OFF !

No comments: