Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Raining !

today's Tuesday .
and its my duty day :]
hahah ..
firstly, wake up early .
5.50 am .
then bath and change into Uni .
then go to the LRT stn ..
Saw Jing Wen ..
haha .
first time see her in the LRT ..
then talk here and there .
then reached school ..
Well, Mei Hong say my voice change ..
becoz of the cold i have .
haha ..
then go to the canteen eat breakfast ..
while d0ing maths ws .
then after that .
carry on with duty .
i'm d0ing sec 3s ..
ONE WHOLE STRETCH on the 4th floor ..
so not much of a problem ..
quite fun hurx ..
but the sec 3s QUITE NOISY lah .
hahha ..bell ring then still can go outside the classroom ..
then i reached classroom ..
10 min after 8 am ..
so i'm 10 min late lah .
haha ..
then lesson carry on normally lorr ..
recess then lend Zheng Yang's jacket ..
then English lesson play with newspaper ..
throw here and there ..
haha..
after school got councillor meeting ..
which i didn't heard ...
REALLY !
then suddenly got people came and say .
rush to the hall ..
then write my name ..
then Jolene say, my phone ringing ..
then i saw ..
then SSGT call ..
i need to go to the art room ..
got something going on ..
which is a CONFIDENTIAL ..
haha .
then when the 6 girls go home ..
Mian Ru and I stay until like 5.30 ..
see the 1N2 production ..
haha ..
slack here and there ..
quite fun horx today ..
well, wadever ..
my voice haven recover ..
so it change a LIT BIT ..
haha ..
then 3 girls send me a game ..
which I dun understand at all ..
ahhaha
but never mind lah ..
I just do for all of you ..
hee !

Rules of the LAME game :Each player of this game starts off with . People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly

1. I'm 14 this year .. which ii think VERY FEW PEOPLE KNOW !
2. I LOVE JESUS ! everybody MUST know !
3. JESUS is my PERSONAL SAVIOR !
4.I'm really crazy MOST of the time . when you get to know me better .
5. I like studying with MUSIC and COMPUTER in front of me .
6. I LOVE NPCC ! ii dun think many people know that .
7. I love scolding people for no reason . haha .. you should know that .
8. I love myself ! ii dun think you know that .
9. I have 4 pillows when I sleep
10. I always wake up late ..

wadever lah .. who want to do this anyway ..
only this people ..
1 .I
2. T
3. S
4. Y
5. O
6. U

hahaha .. lolz. ! Just do it ... no need to ask why or for what ..

BLOGGING OFF !

No comments: