Thursday, August 23, 2007

BORING thursday ;

oh well,
its been a long time since a post ..
2 days ehh ?
or 1 ??
aiya, dunno lah ..
today, normal lesson ..
a bit bored ..
i'm used to wake up early sia ..
really really ..
me also dunno why ..
ok ..
then i went to the classroom in the morning ..
then find mei hong, jing wen, min hsuan ..
but people inside the class say ..
they were in the toilet ..
then i go to the toilet..
so go to the canteen ..
then saw them there ..
hee !
drinking .
the mei hong, welcomed me with a scream .
JEICHIEL !!! the planning !
and i was like ..
yah!
haha ..
then saw SGTs ..
or should i say STAFF Sergeants(?)
then they ask me if I saw the RO or not ..
i say .. "yah, no muster parade."
then they was like. ok ..
then when i was going to see ..
saw PICTURES !
which i never saw the day before !!
then i ask myself ,
'no wonder they ask me go and see'
pengz sia ..
i was so paii-sehh ..
i thought i know what in the RO ..
but only the Routine for tomorrow only ..
ARGHH !!
then saw 4 people promoted to SSGT !
congrats to all of you ..
stay NICE ! juz kidding .
then go back to class .
do all non-sensical stuffs ..
forst is English ..
get to know my EL and Lit. marks ..
PASS lehh ..
hahaha ..
so happy ..
lolz.
then after that is P.E.
BORING ! play volleyball all period long..
then while walking to the classroom ,
say Sakinah and Zalilah ..
haha ..
then wave to them ..
then normal day !!!!!!
after school , go to NPCC ..
kana-scolded by SSGT .
ii also dunno for what reason ..
HAIYO !
he say 'dun give me that face' ..
then go to Greenridge to meet friendships ..
then go h0me ..
thats all !
BLOGS OFF !

No comments: