Saturday, August 04, 2007

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY !

Y0z.
let me start with yesterday .
lolz.
ok .
Yesterday , had History, Geograhpy, Home Economics .
Then Home Econ . we straight away go to the Kitchen .
Fun sia .
We cook Fried Rice .
hehe .
then After school ,
I go copy Amelia's notes for the Campcraft..
then you know what .
we didn't use the noted at all .
very chialat lehh ...
AADOII !
haix .
Well, NPCC was ok .
Lets start from the beggining .
Well, b4 NPCC, 'the girls' play balloon .
thwn we put them together .
until build a tall one ..
then one by one they died .
poor thing .
:'( .
then fall-in .
as usual STATIC DRILLS !
but one thing about that day is ..
Sir scold the Sergeants .
then my group and I do our drills,
BY OURSELVES .
FUN sia .
then we do the drills ,
quite fine .
haha .
then so on and so forth .
after that do campcraft .
lets recall what I've learn .
Thumb knot
Figure of 8
Bowline
Curve line ??
not so sure about the last one .
but i sure can remember how to do them .
haha .
so thats all ..

for today .
woke up @ 3 pm
haha .
then after that
go Causeway .
then cut my hair .
then offline .
thats all for today .

No comments: