Sunday, May 31, 2009

SelectionCamp 2009






Presenting...
Secondary One Selection Camp 2009 :)
Finally, it's over.
& like everybody else says, this one's more tiring than Mandai Route
I reached my limit when we're going back to school .
Luckily, suggested to take LRT to school .
& suggestion granted :)
But seems like the Sec1s didn't have the 'HYPER' spirit :)
But anyway, that one can be trained,
When they joined the Council Family .
Well, they won't have any choice .
Because Each and Everyone of us,
Even though we think it's lame and stuff , don't have a choice .
Because we're are all lame anyway!
Sure hopes that the Sec 1s had more knowledge about leadership
and they become one too :)

Who's birthday cake is it?
It's.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MEIHONG AND JINGYUN's !
Happy Birthday Girls !
& yea, Sorry for spending your birthday in camp :)
But I'm sure you enjoyed it .
Duh! I'm there :D
hhahahahaha!
To This People,
Jolene Tan
One Jing Wen
Phui Jing Yun
Ng Mei Hong
Shanice Kwok
Siti Zalilah
Tan Zi Wei
Daniel Hu
Soo MianRu
Ong KahWee
Zanna Tan
BELATED-ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
FYI, it's until July 5th :)
About Results,
A.Maths was still a problem .
Failed with 2 marks :(
The Rest, bunch of Cs and Bs D:
I guess I really have to find the meaning of Working Hard .
& for your information, this is my last post here in Singapore :)
I'm off to Philippines .
and guess what!
My homeworks and some textbook are going Philippines too !
See you soon people!
and God Bless :)

No comments: