Friday, May 08, 2009

Mid Year Examinations So Far

Since it's going to be weekends,
I might as well blog right?
So you people won't miss me . LOL .

Nothing much except for the fact that I think I'm screwing everything up .
I didn't finish Social Studies .
While the rest I finished but I think I wrote crap .
Biology Paper today was "I HAVE NO COMMENT" .
I just wrote my heart out and hoping that I will pass . dream on
Oh well, next week is full of NUMBER !
Here comes Logarithm, Chemical Calculation, Resultant Forces and More NUMBERS !
Which is better cause I rather write numbers than think of words .
Numbers are better mann!
LOL .

I guess after exams, I'm going to sleep all day long .
Here comes Ngee Ann Camp which I'm not very keen to go .
Well, maybe because I went there last year .
or I just don't feel like going .
and As the term closes, the Selection Camp for Sec1s,
which I'm pretty much looking forward too .
See those cute sec1s AGAIN for camp . do i look like i'm lying?
Oh fine .

And just great, I forget the deadline for NgeeAnn Concent Form
and I guess I need to hand in next week . Ouch men .

No comments: