Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MAFIA WARS

Firstly, let me introduce Facebook's Mafia Wars to you.
That even during exam, I'm still playing it just to level up and gain money.
Well, it's been my cup of milo everyday.
& You know what, you should join facebook too .
Then join Mafia Wars .
and
JOIN MY CLAN IN MAFIA WARS :D
& that could really make my day .
Really!

What a good way to start a new post.

Anyway, this week has been full of surprises for me.
Example is I actually passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology
and it's like I'm so really happy!
Actually not that happy .
Especially for my CHEMISTRY !
My MCQ especially.
I should have gotten 23/30 .
But I shade my answer in the next question's answer
So it's like from 17 onwards, my answers are all mixed up,
leaving Question 30 Blank
Which means my answer for 18 is in Q17 .
And that goes to the rest of the thing .

But with God's will, I passed the MCQ with 17/30 .
Which ends up that I passed the whole paper .
And let me tell you, you'll cry if you fail because of that,
I'm just blessed :D
hehehe .

About the subject that I failed.
A.Maths was a killer.
It killed almost above 85% of the Sec3s taking A.Maths
So I guess,I should practice more in my A.Maths .
I passed E.Maths tough. :D

i just realised, I seems to be getting mentally challenged.
Or it that that everyone else is getting smarter?
Or is it just that I'm being asked to study harder .
But did improve some things,
like ENGLISH paper .
it's goodbye to my C6s during my Sec1&2 days.
and hello B3 to my MYE .

Anyway, I think I did a great job passing .
and a terrible job getting Cs .
But anyway, a pass is still a pass .

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ngee Ann Camp this Friday (:
Hope it will be fun even tough . . .
Tough I'm more looking forward in Selection Camp .
The hike was SOOOOOOO fun .
You'll get to experience the REAL hike .
Well, this year's hike was more likely like a hike than the last few batches.


lastly,

MEIHONG passed her ENGLISH, like finally!

No comments: