Tuesday, March 04, 2008

BACK ON TRACK!

Well, since like I din post for ages .
So Sorry about that ..
Well, I admit that I've been slacking for term one .
I ADMIT !
My Science is back on track..
Now, Im focusing on the other subjects .
such as MATHEMATICS..
which the level test, I failed by ONE MARK !
haiz .
so stressful sia .
anyways, just finished the sec one NPCC camp last sunday .
wun talk about it .
coz its 100% tiring yet FUN FUN FUN FUN !
Well, everyone deserve a second chance right ?
So I would like to use that chance ..
and will buck up for the rest of year ..
PROMISE !
I will study even though its damn late ..
Well, sorry for those who are irritated by this things..
I just want to tell myself that I can do it ..
COZ I WILL DO IT !
Well, won't be updateing for a while ..
when I have the time then I'll update ..
SORRY PEOPLE !

No comments: