Saturday, June 23, 2007

MR TAN !!
change the sitting AGAIN can !
thats the WORSE nightmare !
aaaaaahhhhhhh !!
Hope GOD will answer my prayer !!
and I'll put that as my prayer request on church !
I'll even go pasting just for that wish to come true !!
I won't survie the 2nd Sem like that !!
Well, ii dunno what will I do if the sitting arrange ment is NOT change by Monday..
aaaaaaaahhhhhhh !!!!!!!!
Well, hope to have a PEACEFUL life..
during second SEMESTER !
not full of craps..
and NON-sense !!

Well, June Holida is very FUn for me..
Becoz I get to go to my hometown.
Yeehheyy !!
Actually, when we reached Manila.
we fly to Il0-Ilo first..
then drive to Capiz..
after 6-7 days..
Fly to Manila..
then went to..
BULACAN !!
hehe..
Well, Went to my Former school ..
Christian Academy of Pandi
hehe..
then I saw my teachers..
and last time classmates..
they are in Second Year now though..
but hu cares !
hehehe..
get to talk to them on the second day of my visit..
we take picture..
then talk and talk..
ehhe..
want there pics ?
TOO MANY though..
maybe.. you people jus go my friendster account..
BUT
you MUST be my friend first..
then you can see the pics..
Well, I really miss that place..
Hope I'm gonna study there again..
but..
here I am..
hehe..
Actually, still want to go back there in December..
Still praying if god will let me go back..
but HOPEFULLY will go back..
then see those faces again..
They never change..
hehee..
Get to see..
Karla, Janine, Aycee, Michelle,
Seth, Vincent, Paul, Dannreb,
Ron-Ron, Ralph, Sarah,
Nikka, Bernadeth, Moises ..
and MANY MANY MORE !!!
too many to mension..
hehee..
get to see the teachers also...
and get to meet new people too !!
ok..
moving on..
Families went to vist..
very fun actually..
get to see most of them..
haiz..
missing them s0o0 much..
hehe..
What else you want to know..
hehe.. ok..
SOOO LONG..


MR TAN,
CHANGE MY SIT AGAIN CAN !!
PLEASE..
*cries* hehe =D

No comments: