Wednesday, June 27, 2007

2nd Semester is tougher

Well, today's a tough day..
Get to meet our NEW Science and History teacher..
both quite FIERCE..
Well, that's my first impression..
but who knows?
they're kind actually..
hehe..
I left my History WB behind..
and I'm punished..
Well, get to stand up for the 1 hour of History..
but get to sit down when I answer a question..
I really need to settle my Science TB..
or gonna be punished AGAIN..
which is HOPEFULLY NOT..
ok..
what else about today..
Stay in school..
do project..
but i want to go home earlier but cannot..
Tomorrow got councillor thing..
ii dunno what is it about..
but sire will tell you readers..
hehe..
what else in sleves?
hhhmmm..
btw, I dun reply to people hu dun write their real name..
or their name in their IC..
unless ii know who they are lah..
hhhmmm..
Well, feel very uneasy..
maybe beacuse..
2nd Semester is tougher..
Well, ii dun think I will like Semester 2..
but by faith, I will like it..
ok..

No comments: