Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm Posting :)

Its, AGAIN, been ages since I blogged..
I got this inspiration on blogging from a few classmates,
and some juniors.
Goodness, they have all the time in the world to blog..
Therefore, I find no reason why not to blog .

Today is a pretty normal day..
Well, I'm having a flu..
A VERY BAD flu :(
and Asyiqin claimed that 2 people are having fever because I keep sitting close to them..
Well, my dear Syiqin, I have no comment .
Back to my flu.
I have all the suspect in the world to blame for this..
Wonder who I'm with during Saturday and Sunday..
Hmmmmmmm..
hahaha, anyway, at least I don't have any fever, that's a relief
& I seriously, madly don't want to have any fever during my day..
Enough of last year, I was having a hard time..

Anyway, Tomorrow, we're having triple science..
and it's not SPA at all , it's all theory ..

As for CCA, I think I'm having a hard time..
I'm not used on having CCAs on friday for how many months..
and here, I'm preparing my uniforms already..
Also, to be in-charge of POP and NCO camp altogether..
Farhan and I sure need to beat our squadmates up..
heheheh, kidding..

I'm still waiting for my roaming simcard..
I think I know how to keep my promises already..
so I will keep insisting my roaming simcard..
and I know, we're always waiting for the time to come..

No comments: