Tuesday, November 13, 2007

P6 Outreach (West View Primary School)

Well, Sorry for the very late post .
Now, I'm posting for the P6 outreach in West View ..
Well, first in the morning, we went to fetch them ..
Well, its drizziling though ..
but we managed to bring them back, safe and alive ..
hahaha ..
Well then , becoz its only like 80 + people ..
We only did the Outdoor things , ex ( abseiling, rockwall, Challenge Pole, Air Riffle )
Then the rest all OUT !
hahahah ..
However, in the middle of it, Its started to Rain !
OMG !
Well, but I'm so glad that they get to try before it rains la ..
hahahah ..
Then we moved on to Outdoor Cooking ..
then teacher tell me to prepare my Telematch things ..
Coz they will be playing ..
then I was like 'OK !'
hahahah ..
We played the balloon game first ..
then the egg bomb ..
Then Cheers ..
which is like so boring. .
hahah..
I like the balloon though ..
@ 12 pm ..
We went to canteen for Sec 1 Camp Meeting ..
And so on and so forth ..
After that ..
buy my books ..
then go back to 1e3 classroom to get my belongings .
then do something..
then go home ..
then use computer !
Well, I'm watching a new anime !
So any anime you suggest me towatch ! just tag me about it ..
I'm gonna watch it ..
hahahaha ..

Well, come pics from the Outreach :
Councillors
Rock Wall people
Abseiling peo0ple
West View people
Well, do look out for MORE Pictures !
you know why ?
On Wednesday its Zhenghua Primary School's turn !
hahahahah ..
So I cannot miss this chance ..

No comments: