Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Haizz.. I'm really bored so i decided to pass by my blog.. My blog so poor thing.. haiz.. Well, as usual, nothing to do.. but i prefer being like this than going to school.. There's nothing so special u know.. NOTHING ! Well, i really can't remeber whats happening but last night, I have a nightmare.. Well, I really cannot remember what happen but its a nightmare.. haiz.. forget about that thing.. Well, can somebody show some CARE !! I'm really bored here.. and I've been charging my handphone for SoOo long.. my hp always lose it's battery.. haha.. thats becoz I always use it.. Well, I've been wasting electricity too.. lol.. nothing special.. i intend to take picture of my myself during FREE TIME.. so I think I'll just post..

haha.. tiles..

Reflection 1

reflection 2
I hope i take my Primary School friends a photo.. Maybe on Teacher's day.. lol..

No comments: